We are kicking off picnic season at The House at Gatewood this Memorial Day Weekend!! We will be open for takeout Friday 5/22 and Saturday 5-23. Chef Ron will be smoking food to go right from the fire to your home plate!
Memorial Day Weekend Takeout Menu
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Aioli - Medium - $9, Large $17
- Deviled Eggs with Brisket Debris, Pickled Onions, and House BBQ Sauce- 6 for $8
- House made Pimento Cheese with Fried Saltines - Pint- $13, Quart - $22
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Pickled Onions and House made Remoulade Sauce - $9
- Boneless Corn-Dusted Chicken Thighs with Chili, Honey, and Lime Sauce and Sticky Rice - $12
Sides - 16 oz. - $8, 32 oz. - $16
- Burnt Edge Baked Beans
- 5 Cheese Mac n Cheese
- Chesapeake Potato Salad
- Daily Veg - Sautéed Summer Squash with Onions, Garlic, Blistered Tomatoes, and Tamari
Family Meal for 4 Specials:
- Whole 3.5lb. White Barbecue Chicken Dinner off the Smoker with Chesapeake Potato Salad and your Choice of a Chopped OR Caesar Salad - $44
- Roasted Pork Sausage Links with Sautéed Onions, Peppers, Cabbage, and a Whole Grain Mustard BBQ Sauce with Chesapeake Potato Salad - $44
- Corn Dusted Fried Shrimp with creamy coleslaw and house fries (GF) - $44
- Gatewood Burgers served with House Fries:
- Bleu-Cheese Burger with caramelized onions and ketchup on Brioche - $16
- Cheddar Burger with ketchup on Brioche and tomato, lettuce, and red onion on the side - $16
Add Hand Cut Ribeyes to Order for Your Grill! - $14/lb.
Dessert Specials - 16 oz. - $8, 32 oz. - $16
- Banana pudding with Nilla Wafers, Whipped Cream, and Fresh Bananas
- Local Strawberry, Blueberry, and Lemon Shortcake Trifle with Lemon Curd and Fresh Whipped Cream
**We also have a new summer wine menu available for takeout that will pair perfectly with our BBQ and picnic food!
How to place an order:
Please include in your order:
- Phone Number
- Date / Time of Pick Up
- Order Details (items, size, quantity)
Pickup is Friday 5/22 and Saturday 5/23 from 3pm - 7pm.