Life is about experiences and celebrating special moments. We help you create them and make them unforgettable.
We are a “newstalgic venue” nestled at the entrance to Hillsborough, NC.
The House at Gatewood is a renovated 1940s home with a mix of historic and modern so you and your guests can feel at home and at the same time feel like you have never been anywhere like it. Celebrate your next life event: birthday, anniversary, engagement, graduation, wedding, Bar Mitzvah, family reunion, baby shower, retirement, and more with us! Bring your business colleagues together for a full day of meetings and enjoy our comfortable space among 16 acres.
- Unique dining rooms for multiple intimate experiences – we are not a standard ballroom or single wide-open space
- Flexible indoor and outdoor space for multiple settings throughout your stay
- Room for unique ceremonies and celebrations with a mix of sitting and standing
- 16 walkable acres, a pond, and lighted outdoor areas
- Executive Chef and owner, Ron Spada, to tailor your culinary experience
- Trusted partners to conveniently provide any other services you need (e.g. photography, cakes, flowers, hair, limousine, event planning, etc.)
- A sommelier to personalize your bar selection and perfectly complement the food
*2023 Parties & Events, Weddings, and Supper Club info coming soon.